YOUR PERFECT FIT
There’s a perfect frame for every face shape. At Barner we want to help you find the best style to compliment your look.
Here’s a guide to figure out the most flattering frames for your face!
Remember that all our glasses are 100% functional and stylish, with the digital generation in mind, ultra-light and super comfortable, which one will you choose?
HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH GLASSES FIT YOUR FACE?
- Round face shape: square and rectangular frames.
- Square face shape: round frames.
- Oblong face shape: rectangular or round bold frames.
- Oval face shape: any type of frame.
- Diamond face shape: Oval and round frames.
HOW DO YOU TELL IF GLASSES ARE TOO BIG FOR YOUR FACE?
Check the lens width, the bridge width and the temple length on each product page to learn more about the size of the glasses. If you’re not sure, compare it with the size of your sunglasses!
WHERE SHOULD YOUR GLASSES SIT ON YOUR NOSE?
- For wider noses, the bridge should ideally measure between 20-21 mm.
- For narrower noses, look for bridges between 18-19 mm.
HOW DO YOU DETERMINE YOUR FRAME SIZE?
Three numbers will give you the information you need: lens width, bridge width and temple length.
ARE MY GLASSES TOO NARROW?
If the glasses don’t perfectly fit your face and they sit too high upon your nose, it is a sign that you should look for a wider bridge.