COMPETITION Ts AND Cs
How to enter
- Follow the steps according to the posts on social media
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- You may enter as many times as you like however only one entry will be accepted per submission.
- The competition entry will run for a limited time, from 13 November 2020 until 26 November 2020. Entries received before or after these dates will not be considered.
- Incomplete or incorrect submissions will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is not received or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons or otherwise. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- 1 (one) x lucky winner will be chosen at random
- A Chroma collection pair of Barner glasses will be given to the winner of the competition.
- The prizes will not be transferable or negotiable and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner will be announced on the elitesupply social media pages:
- The winner will be chosen at random from all complete and correct entries received and verified by Elite Supply and/or its agents; and
- The winner will be contacted within 1 day(s) after the closing of the competition via Direct Messaging/ Inbox on their social media account used to enter the competition. Winners must respond within 48 hours after the message was send.
- If the winner cannot be contacted within 2 working days Elite Supply reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and select a replacement winner under the same conditions.
- The winner waives the right to any reasonable expectation of privacy or confidentiality associated with the Competition.
- The winner grants Elite Supply the right to the unconditional and exclusive worldwide use, recording, display, producing, reproducing, processing, exhibiting, distributing, publishing, broadcasting, transmitting and screening of his/her voice, appearance, images, likeness and performances as part of the Competition for any lawful purpose in print and / or electronically in any media, now known or hereafter devised.
- The winner acknowledges that Elite Supply remains the sole owner of all rights in and to the content and adverts, and any reproduction(s), for all purposes; and that Elite Supply has the right, among other things, to publish or broadcast the content one or more times over any print, station, cable system, cinema screening, online, digital or outdoor use. Any materials relating to the production, recording, publishing and broadcasting of the content or advert becomes the property of Elite Supply.
- The winner must provide Elite Suply with all information and original documentation requested for identification purposes, including a valid SA Identity Document and proof of address. Elite Supply undertakes to only use the information provided for the intended purposes and the winner consent to same.
- The winner shall not be entitled to any benefit other than the indicated prize including but not limited to any form of compensation or royalties.
- The competition is open to all persons currently residing within South Africa, with the ages 18 years and older.
- Employees of Elite Supply and its advertising and/or promotion agencies, outlet owners, retailers and wholesalers that form part of the Competition and their immediate families may not enter the competition. The Competition is not open for entry by or on behalf of a legal entity and participants cannot use the account of a legal entity to enter the Competition.
- By entering and submitting the entry for this competition, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions which will be interpreted by Elite Supply.
- The Competition, its prizes, and any terms and/or conditions surrounding it may be amended by reasonable notification at any time during the Competition, and will be applied and interpreted at the sole discretion of Elite Supply. Such altered terms and conditions and/or prize shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by Elite Supply and no participants shall have any recourse as a result of the alterations of the terms and conditions and/or or of the prize.
- Elite Supply reserves the right to extend, reasonably shorten or suspend the time period of the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operation reasons, or for the greater public good, or due to a “force majeure” (circumstances beyond the control of Elite Supply ) or generally for any reason whatsoever within its sole discretion, on condition that it notifies the participants in a manner that is expedient according to its best ability.
- Elite Supply reserves the right to terminate this Competition immediately at any stage, whether required as a result of changes in legislation, or if required by any national, provincial or municipal authority, or within the sole discretion of Elite Supply for any reason whatsoever.
- Notice of such termination shall be published on the Social Media Platforms or on any other suitable forum. In such an event, all participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against Elite Supply or its authorised agent(s) whatsoever.
- Elite Supply will not be responsible for any costs or expenses which the entrant will incur to enter the competition and / or associated with their acceptance or use of the prize.
- Elite Supply reserves the right to exclude any entries which, in its opinion, is fraudulent or distasteful, infringes a third party’s intellectual property rights, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, provocative or defamatory language or in any other manner, not in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- Nothing in the participant’s application should bring the competition or its sponsors into disrepute.
- Elite Supply is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party, whether connected with this competition, or not.
- Elite Supply ’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of South Africa and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with all applicable privacy laws/policies and regulations relating to protection, collection, use, and distribution thereof and Elite Supply will use every endeavour to secure such information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure and loss using commercially acceptable security practices and technologies. Information will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Media Network.
- You are providing your information to Elite Supply or its authorised agent and not to any other party.
- All participants and the winners indemnify Elite Supply, its associated and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers and employees, against any and all claims, demands and liabilities of any kind or nature, arising from any cause whatsoever.
- Elite Supply may sell, assign, transfer, and/or license any of its rights hereunder, however the winner shall not be entitled to the same or similar rights.
- By entering this competition, the prize winner accepts the terms and conditions.